Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Wesak Day Procession

oooo...last mon..i had my IT exam...haha..communication technology(this time i nvr read wrongly..bluek)..n it was okay i think(i seriously dunno how i did)..errr..n after the exam...i was rushing back to pack my stuffs..n my sir(Mr. Yeoh)..came to Malacca with me for the procession nite...n also the chanting session...hmmm..it was a great day...so we started the jouney around 1pm back to malacca afraid there will be jammed along the highway...i guess we were lucky to leave early..n we reached malacca around 3 smtg..ohh and he stayed with me of course in malacca...so we just rest a while...and we talked a lot...then after that went to my grandma place...had some light dinner before the procession..okay...so i receive a msg from my fren saying the chanting session is 6.30..so we went there around 6...and fuuu...so many ppl is already there...well the session is a bit out of schedule...it started at 6.45...n the procession starts around 7.15...hmmm...i saw a lot of my frens there...let me recall....when i went in SKE(Seck Kia Eenh)...the 1st person i met was my very far cousin..yingying..with her frens..so we just say hi to each other...then introduce her to my sir..kakaa...then after tat i saw a few more cousins in there also...and i got a call from my bestie fren...jin wen..saying that he's behind me...and i didnt saw him...sowiee larr..dun always say i action ma..so many ppl there...expect me to see you merr...haha..then i called tee hai...n asked him where will the chanting be..so we went in n pay respect...and after that i saw more of my frens..i saw poh geok, denis tan and a few more...then ny i realise i suppose to find ee fen...so i called her...n ask her where is she...haha..she was late...then i saw my band members...mr chong, lingling...etc..hehee..When the procession starts...me, fen n my sir starts to jalan..and we were wondering who will we meet over there...great..fen was so disappointed cause she couldnt find any of her frens but me??haha..i kept waving my hands with my frens...LOL..she ask me to stop waving la..she so sad she couldnt find any of her frens...bluekss...ohhh i saw ms lim(sfi teacher)..donovan(my uni fella=so unexpected to see him there)..then i saw my longlost cousin..calvin chow with his bro, after tat i saw han sern, kathy, amy, wendy, yong xiang, yong qiang, ca wei, yuen shun, cin you, err 1 of my leo club member(haha forgotten her name), derrick, Mr. Lee, desmond, jin guan,kenny,..etc..actually i'm surprise to see so many lost contact faces there...haha..so happy to see them...wanted to have more time to talk to them...but too bad..tak de chance...nvm..i'm sure we will meet again some day...so after finish the whole procession...we were quite hungry...so i brought my sir to amote and had ICE...yy n fen did ask me whether if i wan to join them for supper when we were already at Amote..too bad..i didnt saw the msg and realise they sent a msg when i'm edi at hoome..haha..sowiee...next time larr k....hmmm...was having a lot of nice time with you guys larrr...Happy Wesak Day everyone..

No comments: