Saturday, May 5, 2007

The past Few Days

1st of May
Hmmm..woke up very early on the day itself...went to temple with sir again...and guess what...we met jade yenn and christine there...there i go introducing them to my sir again...kaka...then after tat we went in n pray...then following we did Pindata(if i never spell wrongly)..errr it's the food offering session to the monks...then after tat we went makan breakfast...went mp and dataran..did some shopping...then went home n rest...wanted to watch spiderman tat day...and pheww...the queue is damn long...so we didnt manage to buy the ticket...so we went shopping around again n we had lunch at my grandma house again...kesian him have to become vegetarian as me for that day...haha...then we rest for a while...while resting..i played some song for him...ahem..he got the honour to hear me playing man..jkjk...haha...then we went to the beach n i brought him to portuguese settlement...okay...we saw a lot of tore down roofs...i guess it was the tiny tornado...hehe...then at nite..i brought him to friend's cafe..and i met epin and zheng ling...waaa just a couple of months nvr see zhengling...she became very pretty edi...n she even told me she got bf edi...wat a shock...haha..there we goes..sitting down..enjoying our cups of coffee...then i wanted to bring him for supper...curry chicken rice...haizz..so sad...everything sold finish edi..so early finish dy??hmmm...no luck i guess....so we went back home straight n sleep..haha...

2nd of May
ntg much happen on today..my sir went back to semenyih edi..as he is not feeling well..hmm..maybe i didnt entertain him well kua..haha..tats y he feel so sick...err..then i got li chia to teman me to send him to the tol...then fetch her back...after tat..wanted to ask yy since she is the 1 suggested to watch movie tat day but i say i cant...n when i can..she say she cant..goshhh...i so sien...haha...went back online...n took a nap...at nite??the same old thing again online...how boring...

3rd of May..
okay..i planned to study...but it didnt work out...i got up at 1pm instead...haha..then was checking my mails n stuffs..n tat li chia sudd say she got no class edi...heading back...then i asked her to stop by my house as i got smtg to ask her...*confidential*...then she took 1 whole file of my songs back...it took me so long to dwld the whole file and u took it in 1 hour?...so not fair..then i went n study for a while..had dinner at my grandma's place...came home study again...then bigkiat say wanted to ask me out for yamcha...then i asked her to ask bearbear to tag along..hmm...then no sign of them edi...so i guess it was cancel...so i online instead....there goes chatting n chatting..

4th of May..
woke up very early...went n had MCD breakfast with lichia again..haizzz..see her 3 days in a row..well luckily got her..if not i will be bored to death...well bcoz of the RM4 MCD breakfast we went..but we went there we didnt buy tat set..sampat..then wanted to queue up for the spiderman as i dun wan to buy on saturday..knowing there will be a lot of ppl on saturday..so i went there to queue...n it was only 11.30am..guess what..the queue is as long as the day i went with my sir...my god...so we walk off there...n went to IJC as she wants to take the concert tickets from her junior...meanwhile i asked her to find my sis..so tat i could ask my sis to buy for me the tickets...haha.(since she's watching anyway with her frens tat day)..then while waiting for tat tortoise to come out...i was in the car like half n hour??n luckily she dropped her laptop for me...haha...omg..i saw a lot of pics n clips inside...thank u for making my day better..i laugh till i dropped...then she fetched me back..n asked me to help her with her website...HELP u know..in the end..i'm the 1 DOING for her...stupid tortoise..only know how to drink her 100PLUS there n shake her leg..while sms-ing smr...ishhh...after she went back..i wanted to study but i was too tired...lol...took a nap...then start studying from 11-2..rajin sialzz....

Today...
woke up at 10..NO CAR!!.omg..i'm suppose to meet ying ying at 12pm..no choice but to ask her to fetch me...haha...thank u yy...errr we went n had burger king...then watched 1.30spider man till around 4?then we headed to asian havana cafe...hmmm..had a nice chat...talk about a lot of stuffs...got lots of secrets...haha..then around 5.30..went back...go n find vanessa..but she havent reach home when i'm edi there..so her mum invited me in..we talked quite a lot...till she reached home..then took my hp cover...and thanks for giving it to me for free..well..when i reach home..nap again..(these few days keep on take nap..dunno why so tired)..hmmm..after half n hour wake up...bcoz of somebody who msges me for no reason just to tell me tat she got blue black...babi betul...haha...then a while more...i receive sms from someone..."things further on are not meant to be tell"...

3 comments:

ELYNN SUAH EE HUEI. said...

offer food to monks? a form of dana (giving)..
if u offered the food in the morning then its called "pindapata"
but if its lunch time then its called "dana". =)

Yen Yi said...

ya..it's called pindapata...not bad worrr u...know also eh??hahaa..

ELYNN SUAH EE HUEI. said...

proud to b dhamma school kid! XD