Friday, May 18, 2007

Hmm..it's been quite a while since i last blog here..well..i'd just finish my finals yesterday...n god.i'm so happy with it...but,it didnt last for a day..not even when i think of my summer break(3months+)..well, i miss her actually..i tried to find her..but somehow she's not there anymore,we even ended up quarreling over some stupid stuffs..haizz..is it tat difficult for me to talk to her nowadays??watever i do or say,she'll put a conclusion to i'm over-reacting..y m i always hurt by your words,i'm not somebody who got ntg to do and find you, u know?i called because i miss you, i just wan to hear your voice,i wouldn't be tat free to tell u nonsense if i think tat's not important u know, i care..i care a lot..i just want you to protect urself..even i did say wrongly the day before, i apologise and i did say u can keep if you like it, but you were the one who said you'll did that for me..and so..why are you blaming me that i'm over-reacting towards it?i didnt say u cant keep it rite..i just thought u will do wat u said..but suddenly u just pop those words out of my hp screen...why wouldnt i be angry?i never thought of controlling u, NEVER had that intention..but but...haizz..

Well, somehow i feel you are trying to search something you have lost and you trying your best not to hurt anyone..like what you said in your blog, there are some answers were left unanswered and there are certain stuffs that u've never dared to touch, where all ur sorrow and pain came from over the years...it really caught my attention when you wrote this..i feel so sad..and it seems like i still need to know u better..there are lots more stuffs that i didnt know about u...But each time i tried to get closer...u'll just push me away...and i've been searching through the dark for traces of love that you left inside my heart...i've seen so many sweet memories that everytime i think over it,I feel like reaching my hp to call you..but each time i want to do so..i'll stopped and put it down..i'm scared to call you..knowing that we'll hurt each other again with words..i only want you to be there again like u used to be when i feel like hearing your voice...I miss you..and i want to be there for you when you need me..will u let me know what you are facing?i'll figure out something if i can...just dun be so unfair to me..dun drive me off anymore please..it hurts me..really..it's just too heartbroken...

No comments: