Tuesday, May 1, 2007

No Sorry Needed

Sorry seems to be the most difficult word to say out
When did we really mean it before?
Why are we using it and so sensitive towards this word?
A very big realisation comes to me today that why do we say sorry when we never mean it before?
Do we really understand the word sorry?
Guyss..It's not a simple word...It has a lot of meaning behind this word..
Even complicated than anything...

So what do you do when the only person who can make you stop crying is the person who made you cry?

Haizz..even myself don't know..these few days i'd been acting very mean...I knew myself and It was done purposely, just like how it was when you really had no choice...somehow i just feel like letting go, but it don't seems to happen...the possessiveness is so strong..i really can't tell how to let go..

I'd never blame you..I really never ask any sorry from you..I don't need a sorry for now..because it's not you..it's me...I'm sorry, I'm hurt, I'm disappointed with myself, not you..Will you forgive me one day?I am very angry with myself actually...you won't understand what i am feeling now..even myself i can't figure out what's happening to me...I just hope you will forgive me one day if i am mean to you...i am forced to..i just want you to have your life your way..I want you to stick to the way you are as if i never exist before..I'm just nobody who don't worth anything from you...haizz...just why would you still wan to stick with me when i always hurt you woee?Stop being stupid k..i'd never do anything to make you happy before...but he did..he's always been nice to you...always better than me...i only know how to make you sad loeee...i just want you to cherish him again...moreover,he's always been the same...he didn't change..he still cares for you...somehow he just don't want you to know anymore that he cares...

A very good saying:

Everything is okay in the end;
If it is not okay, then it's not the end

Both of you haven't come to the end k..

No comments: