Sunday, April 22, 2007

Was it the right choice?

Ya, after hearing what she said,
It hurts most, and today it was the first time i got so mad,

I always thought we had the greatest time together,
But now you claimed it was the same all these while,

I always thought you mean it when you said you love me,
But now you said you got hurt too much and you didn't know what it is,

If you know why I asked you not to stay outside that late,
You would have feel that I was caring, not controlling,
I gave you most of the time and freedom you want,
You can have the whole morning and afternoon,
But not middle of the night,
I just don't want to regret when something bad already happened,
I cannot turn back the time to help you,

I'm just being protective,
Because you were the only one i have,

You're blaming yourself for what had happened when i'd said,"It's not that which is happening",
We'd made things clear each time but you always say it's not.

If you know what I meant when I say I need more time from you,
It's because I miss you and I Feel like seeing you,
Not asking the time you have,

If you know what I meant when i say I'll change
I don't change myself, but it changes through my instinct

I didnt force myself to do things for you,
But it came out naturally and willingly,

If you didn't stick to your thinking when she's already far away from us,
You wouldn't blame yourself for what you're doing,
Because you really did nothing wrong,

If you know what's going on,
We wouldn't be arguing now,

If you know why I always called when THINGS get messed up,
It's because i'm scared to lose you,

Now if you know what you're saying,
We won't regret in future,

If this is the right choice for us,
It is the beginning for us.

Will you really come back?
I don't know and I'm really doubting my feelings,

If you do come back, the 1st thing I'll do is to hug you and never let you go away again...

Never look far ahead as you'll never know what's happening the next second
Things won't turned out like that when we knew what went wrong,
And not complaining when things already happened,
But Nobody knows how to predict and know what's in somebody else's mind,
Or else there won't be conflict, we should learn how to face the difficulties and not get hurt by it.

I'll Always Remain Here and Love You.....

No comments: