Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I Shouldn't Have Come Into The Picture

Haizz..another problem arises after one another,..was having hard time studying...n just before she offline..her mood had changed...n she said she get it now...i'm puzzled..Well just before i offline..i checked my email..n goshh..i wish i didn't see that..sometimes i really feel you are stupid when you still have her...you hurt her..again n again..and so i called..."sorry to hear that you're crying"...and it's ok that she put down the phone...I'm sorry..but i really can't help her anymore...I shouldn't have come into the picture and be another burden for her...It's already so obvious that she didn't forget him..and she still loves him...as much as last time...and she did say no she don't love him anymore...actually...you're just avoiding...u say u dun love him bcoz he hurts you so much...and i really shouldn;t have come into the picture and makes things worse...Suddenly i see the picture so clearly that I'm the 3rd Party...I should have trust myself and shouldnt love her in the 1st place...I should only do my part as a kor...not more than that...like what i do for the 1st 3 years...haizz..even one day you find me...i understand that you didnt forget him...and even we are together...we won't be happy also...no matter what....i just want to say i'm leaving you...for good...i just dont wan to be a burden for you 2...its me who caused the 1st arguement between you two..i caused you to be so sad...it's me..i'm really a failure kor..i always thought i manage to do my part n take care of you...but no..i realise i'm just useless like what i always say to you..i've hurt you...sorry for everything...now i understand why you wanted to let go so many things...i really really do now...sorry for hurting you...

No comments: