Monday, April 23, 2007

Study la Weiiii....

yayy!!I'm happy with myself i think today...i've finally did my part and not avoiding stuffs anymore...n i really feel so relieved letting out my feelings....but not all yet...but i'm satisfy when i get to say out something which i wanted to say all these while...but..haizz...i know she wouldn't take back her words...find me when she's ready??...okay..i'll listen to it..but just to be friend...well it hurts...but that's the only thing i could have from her..we cant go back to where we started the relationship,... we couldnt go back to the PREVIOUS state before we started the relationship also...i dunno..kinda stupid actually...like what christopher say...i'm stupid..i do this for nothing...it's not nothing...it is something...at least she was happy for 1 month..at least...hmmm...i guess i got to start concentrating my studies already..i already let myself down a lot..ya..i did most of the things which i dun do normally such as hurting her especially when it comes to lying...i wouldnt forget it...i did this even i know i m going to lose her...but i didnt tell anyone about it...but now..who cares...its over...she edi lose faith in me...i just wan to say sorry to u...sorry to myself too..1 thing i am still sure of it is i didnt stop loving you n didnt love the wrong gal...n nope i wont find someone else...its not impossible...its possible...its not being immatured...but yes i mean it...i've seen too much of suffering n stuffs...so i think i found wat i want...which is pure love(unconditional love)...where most people cant do it...till now i have only see two couples which they really found so...so envy of them...ya its unconditional love n not just Passionate love or Companionate love..although they are real too...but its not that i want...many prefer passionate love as they find it more interesting n living with it is so much...errr..wat should i say...not boring..haha...wherelse pure love is not easy to be practice...even i cant seem to find it in me myself...most of the time when i was with you...it's just passionate love...where we got ourselves so attached together...okok...time to give up for love stuffs..hmmm..something i will never regret...i found the Ms. RIght..kakaa..it'll always stays in my heart...n i wont forget it...wont stop loving too...

I miss you a lot(5 weeks already not seeing you and it is going to be 6)

No comments: