Monday, April 23, 2007

Exam is Tomorrow

ok guess what...tomorrow is my 1st final exam...and i havent read n prepare anything yet...omgg!!~~i'm crazy a bit...hmmm..well sad??ya..actually very...but there is really ntg i can do to help her unless herself...everybody faces the same thing...everybody got hurt before...it's stupid not to face the fear but avoiding it..haizz..i just hope time will help you grow a bit more matured...there are a lot of things we can't control...like our feelings towards each other...if only i could stop it just like the switch by pressing on and off...i wouldnt be so sad...i'm sorry to let you see i'm this sad..it's not that i want...but it just come...hehe...and no...you didnt do anything wrong..so u need not say sorry to me...i dun like the word either...n i wan to say thank you..for realising smtg...i didn't love the wrong person...yes i repeated myself again and again because i'm very sure each time i face it...even though it hurts...i dun expect myself to wait..but my feelings are always there...i think my feelings will be the 1 waiting...i'll just enjoy myself..i just hope when you are ready..and more matured in thinking...you'll find me back...i just hope you do what you say...i think i disappoint a lot of my frens also..sorry that i couldnt find back myself...sorry for not being the yen yi with u guys...and sorry i didnt smile anymore when i was with u just now...just realise a lot of stuffs that i didnt do...thanks for temaning me and letting me to see you..u're still that sweet..and i see you're much better than weeks before this...all the best in ur studies..when u face difficulties in anything..rmb to find me n share it with me...cheers..

No comments: