Sunday, April 22, 2007

The wallet

I'm trying to forget you, forget the things we'd argue,
But somehow, these few days, I kept seeing things which makes me reminded of you,
Especially the wallet you gave me......

I wonder how many millions of people having this wallet,
Yesterday when I went out with my friends to celebrate her birthday,
Goshhh...the same wallet appear...and it was from my friend's girlfriend,

Today I saw the same wallet again,
But I don't know that guy,
And I remembered your face was so disappointed when you gave me this wallet,
Where it suppose to be my 1st valentine's present from you,
But someone gave me one before you, and it was a wallet too...
Luckily it wasn't the same wallet...

When I receive it from you,
I didn't want to use it but I kept it nicely,
Until I see your face was so disappointed a few times,
I'd decided to used it to see the same smile on your face again

I know you're angry of me, angry of everything....
But if there's anything that i could do to make and see you smile again...
I will....
Maybe the only thing is to leave....
I just miss your smile dear...If only you were here...

No comments: