Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Things Have Changed...

Well yesterday, i became 3 of my frens' listener..and i'm glad that i managed to help out a lil bit when they say "thank you yen yi!!you just made me realise something". Hmmm..was smiling away at first but out of a sudden, a feeling just **puff* in me..and i knew what came into me...it's that same old problems.Ishh!!and i feel so sad just like that..haihhh..I thought i managed to let go when i made that decision last month!!Why is this thing suddenly bugging me and it's torturing!!Well, that's it..I shall end this game..."checkmate"!!You're gone!!

Perhaps I know who were my true friends already...and i'm glad i have many of them...

FRIENDSHIP isn't about whom you have known LONGEST, who came FIRST or who cares the BEST!! BUT it's all about who came & NEVER left!


And i know you left me..we ain't friends..Perhaps i shall label you "FAKE"..as in you're too fake to be my fren..

**Things have changed...

No comments: