Sunday, July 15, 2007

Movies Freak

Blogging~It's been some time since I blog here. Part of it i'm just lazy, another part of it, there's ntg much to blog actually~~haha~.Hmmm..Malacca had a new cinema situated in Melaka Mall(which is so empty, only the cinema). I guess many have heard bout this, not GSC, not TGV, but MBO??ya, Malaysia Box Office..okay the minute i was there, it did gave me a good impression, because there were 7 cineplax(sounds big to me). Sadly to say, the biggest cineplax(cineplax 2 & 4)is smaller than our old GSC cineplax 3. Haha, well i'd been there 5 times already in a week..and i'd visited 4 cineplax already..

5 IN A WEEKKKK….????

YUP!!!
I had already watch;

1. Transformers(nice)
2. Hooked On You(lamest movie i've ever see)
3. Ghost Tunnel(not very scary, just okay)
4. Surf Up(just so so)
5. Die Hard 4.0(damn nice)

Well, practically this cinema is still new, perhaps the reason why each time i went, the cineplex wasn't full, not even half i think. Ohhh!!something very farnie happened when i watch Ghost Tunnel, the WHOLE CINEMA WAS EMPTY...ONLY 2 of US???WAAA..how creepy.(dahla ghost movie, it's worse when the whole cinema has only me and my fren)Eeewwww...

Okay, there's another show i've not mention, Harry Potter...watched already in Mahkota Parade, duhhh~~so disappointing..it's just not up to that expectation i guess..All my frens find it disappointing as well..but no choice, have to watch it or else i'm stuck with coming 2 episodes...

No comments: