Saturday, June 9, 2007

I Can Recognise That Face

I still remember how we get to know each other..the day that i'll never want to forget...yup!!and in those days..you were always that cute and innoncent, always reaching out to ppl when anybody faced problems, always kind towards small kids and i know you just love them..it's rare and not many people could do what you did..

After knowing you for some time, i found out that deep inside you, you have lots of sorrows and problems that you can't solved, you have great disapppointments and stuffs...and Guess what, you amazed me bcoz you're not only a nice gal, but also a tough one..Well, Going through all these may be tough..but you need not change the way you treat others even though you know they are going to hurt you..you just have to be you..because it's you that makes the difference...we can find only one unique YOU..think of what you had done for yourself and your family, even your friends..many of them cherish what you did, some may not..But now, you chose to give up because of some that they don't appreciate what you have done??but how bout those who appreciates you?you rather disappoint your friends??

Promises are meant to be broken??okay..that's not the point..but i miss you everyday..it just like the old days where we got disappointed when we always couldn't make it to see each other..this feeling is still stuck in me..i couldn't even shake it off and you're asking me to leave..you know i won't because we had promised each other..or have you forgotten already?

Still remember this phrase;
"we may not be siblings by blood, but we are siblings by heart"
It was enough said to touched my heart..

Nowadays, there is a gap between us..but is that gap matters that much to you?and are you going to treat me this way because of this?hmmm..perhaps to you, it's the best thing for NOW..but it'll never do good to any of us if you are going to be like this for the rest of the time..why make your life more complicated than ever?why can't you let go your problems behind?well i may be here for you..but i know being here for you can never satisfy what you want..not even solved your problems...because that's human's attitude..we can never get satisfy with what we want..

Coming to the word 'satisfaction'..yeap..There was once I knew that "attachment brings suffering"..but why am i still falling in to this?I'm sure you know this too, it's our emotion that comes over our thoughts..and these emotions were somehow linked to many expectations n wantings between us..Even we knew this from the start, we still falling into it..maybe we weren't ready to control our thoughts than our emotions..maybe just not ready to go for this relationship..and I always believed that love won't hurts, if it hurts, it's not love...To me, there is only one reason that a couple gets into a relationship that is loving each other..and they always come up with many excuses when they asked for a breakup..

Trust me, even i know we could not get back to what we want..i'll never forget that i loved you..I don't wan to lose a friend..and i have the intention to keep you as my friend...I promise i'll still say "I love you" often because you reminded me that "people tend to forget" and "love won't fade unless it's you who want it to"..i shall remember this..

Just hope you'll take care yourself, and if you might just need me one day..you could still find me..because i AM ready for you here..just don't treat me as a stranger and i'll be happy for it..

I'll never forget that smile on your face..

2 comments:

Anastasya Hong@Kylie said...

It's a gift of a life time experience that no one can ever forget.. We'll do what we can and let time decide the rest..
Appreciate what tat matters now and remember never to give up :)

Yen Yi said...

Thanks for reminding me that..it's very sweet of you..