Friday, June 29, 2007

The Depression Me

In the evening, small shadows dance around,
On my way home, I pass through the roads,
That day with you and this kind of scenery
It was brought to me
A treasure for just two of us
The promise that binds my heart
is important even now
Someday may be i will meet you
and then it will be fullfilled that day
as long as i believe i'll be waiting

I wonder where you could be now,
That promise, i wonder if it's still in your heart,
The seasons have changed, but it doesn't change that time
I wish THAT it is you
Even if your face fades,
that promise is in my heart, even now,
It burns passionately within me
Where our hearts are tied together
As long as i believe i'll be waiting

If i should meet you, i want to ask that promise softly,
To return to the two of us from that day,
As long as i believe i'll be waiting.

No comments: