Sunday, February 17, 2008

Just a Quick one...

Aiyakkk...recently got so many PPL complaining that my post is written in chinese
sorry la FRENSSS....sometimes it's easier to express in that way marr...
i also dunno why i'm writing them in chinese...
hahaa...everything came into my mind was in chinese...
so i just wrote whateva comes into my mind ny lorrr....

Anyway, i had a lot to post actually, but i dun have the time lurr~~
...so sorry guys...
will post as much as possible when i have the time k??
till now...chaozz....

5 comments:

jialing said...

chinese improve d ma..but got few words stil wrong lo..wakakaka..see u den..

Yen Yi said...

yerrr dun laugh at me ma...
i try my best liao leyyy
=p

jialing said...

nv laugh at u la....hehe..not bad d lo u can write so long de..jia you ba..hehe

Yen Yi said...

will try my best..
haha...
but no time to write la recently..
i only read ppl's blog these days =p

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.