Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sorry about this post, i went sot edi....hahaha....
don't even know what i'm trying to write....

Well...probably i'm never good in words, but at least it gets off my shoulder this time =D

Hmmm, well to you, i might be nothing,
but you already meant a million words to me,
I love you since i met you,
But i wouldn't allow myself to truely feel it until today,
I was always thinking ahead,
Making decisions with full of fears
Today, because of you, what i'd learnt from you,
Every choice i'd made was different and my life has completely changed,
and I've learnt that if you'd do that, you'll live your life fully,
It doesnt matter if you have 5 minutes or 50 years,
If it's not for today, not for you,
I might still be dragging myself in a zombie world and not knowing that i'm in love with you

I might be nothing to you, and maybe i shall leave it as it is...
or should i wait?
haizzz...would you even care to tell me what you feel even it may sound as hurting as it is??
Well, something tells me that i'll be alright even it does *winks*

No comments: