Sunday, August 26, 2007

Shall never Forget This =D

Awww~~I felt as if it was just yesterday...and i believe time flies fast..For the past 5 years, I had been meeting with new people in my life and I definitely did not forget you :)

You still have that sweet smile on you, still that blur at times =D, still that farnie + cute...

And i guess this was our very first date together..haha..our very first window shopping, dinner, movie, and probably spent the best time together..awww~~ we gossip + joke all the way..our conversation just never ends..and we just couldn't stop ourselves from laughing eventhough it's not farnie when we were in the cinema..swt~~You just won't stop LAUGHING in the car too, will you?Hmmm..all i could say is its just fun spending these 6 hours with you..

Sorry for bullying you at times though I'm gonna admit that i don't know you well before this, please don't blame me..but at least this meet up had brought us closer rite??

Lastly, I'm sorry for not taking a pic with you..I guess you're right..still shy at times..bluek..Perhaps, if there's a next time, I promise you there will be one =) Just wanna say thanks for spending a wonderful nite with me...and thanks for the souvenir all the way from America..cheers =D..Wish you all the best there...

No comments: